Next up in our Feature Spotlight series… curated job boards!
For more on our recent updates, check out our other blogs in this series:
- Featured Jobs
- Track Applicants to Posted Roles
- Support for Stealth Companies
- UTM for ATS Tracking
- Job Alerts
Next in the Feature Spotlight series, we'll share:
- Impact Dashboard
- Talent Network sign-up
- Automatically add new portfolio companies
- ... and more about GetroConnect to help you make better introductions
Managing jobs in a network can be a tedious and time-consuming task, especially for network admins who have to navigate to individual company profiles in order to view and manage jobs. Additionally, admins lacked the flexibility to display certain jobs on their job board, causing frustration with limited control. Not great.
The After: Curated Jobs Table
Our new Jobs Table is designed to solve the problem of managing jobs by providing a single page to create, view, and manage all jobs, including both manually and extracted listings.
Now, network admins can:
- View jobs with all relevant details including visibility status, whether the job has been automatically or manually added (and by who)
- Show or hide jobs using filters or manually
- Feature jobs
- Manage manually posted jobs
- Download applicants for manually posted jobs
The Jobs Table with curated job board capabilities is a time saver for network admins who want to manage all jobs in one place.
What’s up next in our Feature Spotlight series? Stay posted here to see.